Saturday, August 06, 2005

Weekend Update...

I don't update the blog too often on the weekend, but I was sitting around the computer and thought... why not? It seems a lot of people have been getting rain lately, but I haven't seen a whole lot here at my house. I'm hoping to go throw some lime out in the yard this afternoon, after that... I'm gonna need some rain!

In other news...The shuttle lands in the wee hours of the morning on Monday. If you tune into Today In Alabama at 5:00 am, it should be on the ground. Until then, you can continue to watch the live streaming video by clicking the link in previous blogs.

Now to some funny stuff! A few weeks back I gave you the video link to the funniest weatherman in the world! If you ever think that I act a little nutty on the television, then this guy will make me look as boring as Dan Rather to you. The guy's name is Mark Mathis. He's had some tough times in the past year, but I won't go into that part of the story. He's got a lot of folks praying for him and through some correspondence via email with him... it sounds like he is doing much better these days! Anyways, checkout this video clip of some funny moments so far in his career! CLICK HERE

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: