Friday, October 07, 2005

Boom Goes The Dynamite!

One of the things I like about Tonya and Judd is that they can laugh at themselves. Before I wrote this blog entry, I asked for Tonya's permission... so here we go:

This morning Tonya had to anchor Sports because Judd was out at the Alabama National Fair. If you are not use to anchoring Sports, then it can get ugly! If you missed it... grab some popcorn and take a look:


Tonya's sports report reminded us all of "Mr. Boom Goes The Dynamite". If this Sports clip has not made it to your email inbox yet ... then click on the video link below and get ready to spit out your coffee!


Good Friday to yah! I hope you have a great weekend. I'll hopefully post some pictures of tonight's Prattville-Carver game on the blog tonight or tomorrow!

See yah,
Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: