Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Pictures!

The past few days have been filled with Fall Festivals, Trick-or-Treating, and lots of candy! WooHoo. We accomplished the goal of getting enough candy for the two boys and myself! Here are some of the pictures from the past couple of days. This first one is of the boys and me resting after a night of walking the neighborhood. My oldest boy had ditched the costume at this point! My wife took the picture, so you can't see her costume... She didn't dress up.... she's always a "princess"!

This next picture is the mean and ferocious lion! ROOOOAAAARRRR! He seemed to have a nice Halloween experience. He's just like his older brother and daddy... he loves Smarties!

Every good lion needs a scarecrow as a sidekick and what better "sidekick-scarecrow" to have.... His Big Brother!


Here's another picture of Shad.... playing in the Spooky Fog. When your dad is a science geek, you get to play with dry ice every now and then! I love dry ice! Hopefully many of you got to see my little experiment with it yesterday during WSFA 12 News at Noon!
Finally, here's another pumpkin. I have been practicing this year (as many of you know) to be a "pumpkin artist". Here's my favorite this year. I carved this one last night.... Can you tell who it is? If not, ask your kids if they know. If they know, then it worked!

I hope all of you had a great Halloween. Now let's get some rain in here today!!! Don't hold your breath though... rain chances aren't "that" high!

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: