Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday Night Football...


When you have to get up early, it's hard to stay up for these weekday football games! A lot of folks are watching this game around the state as I type this blog entry... It looks like Troy is holding their own so far against the Mean Green. I doubt I'll be able to stay awake until the end of this game. I'm sure Tonya will fill me in with all of the highlights tomorrow morning if I miss the second half!!! LOL

Anywho, the Tennessee-Georgia game looks to be the big SEC game this weekend. I'm not an Auburn or Alabama fan, but I will say this... It's nice to have two AWESOME SEC schools in one state! My cop friend that lives next door brought that to my attention today. He followed that comment by saying WAR EAGLE! LOL

Have a great evening folks...

Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- The big game of this weekend is actually the Prattville-Carver game!

EDIT: I just noticed this dude and had to add him to the blog! This is Mean Green himself! LOL

No comments: