Tuesday, December 27, 2005

2006 HAS BEEN DELAYED!!!!

You may or mat not have heard, but 2006 has been delayed! That's right, on December 31 at 6:00 pm, the earth will have a second added to the "official" time of the world. It's called a leap second and it is added to make up for the Earth slowing down. I know you are asking yourself, What's going on? Is this normal? Is the world ending? Actually it is normal. To find out all about leap seconds, I invite you to checkout this website... click here.

Hopefully that didn't freak you out too much this morning! I'm sure it will not affect your New Year's plans. So what is everyone doing on New Year's? I have a three and one year old... is there anything to do with them? My oldest son may like to stay up until Midnight? So any of you celebrate with your young kids? If so, how do you do it? Drop me an email and tell me...

I'm thinking I may go get some fireworks. I am firework freak!

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

...14 days to go

No comments: