Monday, December 26, 2005

Back To Work...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a very nice weekend. We drove up to Nashville on Friday and spent the night with my sister and brother-in-law. It's always good to be able to see family during the holidays. We spent Saturday morning at my mom's and then went to my wife's family's house Saturday Night. It was a little rough to drive home Saturday night, but it was worth the trip to go see some folks.

We spent Christmas at home. Jenn's sister and niece spent the day with us and we had a great time opening presents and eating LOTS of food. We even had a birthday cake for Jesus. It was a great weekend! Hopefully I will have some pictures on here soon.

I hope you had a great Christmas too! Have a great Monday!

Only 15 more days here....

Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: