Thursday, December 01, 2005

Meet Tommy...

I found out last week while we were in Nashville that my wife's uncle Tommy reads the blog almost everyday. Here's the problem I have with this... He reads the blog, but NEVER EMAILS US! What's up with that? Even when I email him he doesn't email back.

It gets worse though... Tommy and his family have traveled down Interstate 65 SEVERAL times to go to the beach and they have only stopped and visited once! One stinkin' time!!!

Why am I writing this??? I guess to make him feel guilty! Maybe he'll return emails from now on... Thanks to his wife Dari for the goofy picture of him...

If you are reading this Tommy... I told you I would call you out on the blog one day. I wasn't joking! HAHAHAHAHA....

Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- I guess we should visit more when we are in Nashville too... hmmm. Doesn't Tommy look just like his brother (my father-in-law)?

No comments: