Thursday, January 05, 2006

Not The Best Morning...

Ok, this morning before the show started I got this "all of a sudden" dizziness. It came and went quickly, but it left a little bit of a lingering effect. I'm not sure what that was about, but hopefully it doesn't happen again...

During the show, I reach around to adjust the volume on my IFB (ear piece thingy) and I pop a button off my coat! It's the middle button too, so it's hard to cover up! The following weather segment was done without a jacket...

Lucky me... One of the production assistants says she has a sewing kit and she went to get it during commercial break I worked diligently to repair the jacket. I didn't want to go without a jacket for the rest of the show, so I had to get it fixed.

By the next weather segment... I had repaired the button!!! The thread does not really match that well, but at least you can't really see it out there in TV world!


I also almost fell down today during my weathercast (see video at www.wsfa.com) and I am stumbling all over my words. Don't worry, I don't think it has anything to do with my dizzy spell I had before the show. I think I'm just stressed. My wife's aunt keeps reminding me to breathe .... Breathe in.... Breathe out... Aaahhh... I already feel more relaxed!

Have a Tremendously Terrific Thursday!

Ryan

rvaughan@wsfa.com

... 5 days to go Bookmark http://ryansmorningblog.blogspot.com before Tuesday!

No comments: