Monday, February 27, 2006

Daredevil!

Well, it looks like we have an adventurous one on our hands! My youngest son has started climbing everything! This could be the most dangerous thing to climb... a rocking chair! I'm not sure why we had time to take a picture though! LOL, I guess he's not that far off of the ground and he is on carpet!

Anywho, having two boys is really cool. They are starting to wrestle now too! That's pretty funny! Another thing they started during the Olympics was to speed skate (run) around the living room. When figure skating came on, my oldest son would do a few jumps too!

Well, I'm off to work on Part 2 of "Storm Season". I'm pretty excited about Part One tonight, but I'm not as impressed with Part 2, but I think you'll find it interesting. Part one is the outlook for the upcoming season. It airs tonight at 10:00.

Part two airs tomorrow night and focuses on the new EF Scale. The EF scale is something that will be implemented in 2007 and is a new way to rank tornadoes. Will we see less tornadoes classified as (E)F5 ? Tune in and listen to find out all about the Enhanced Fujita Scale.

Have a great Monday and hold on to your hat, wig, and toupee... IT'S WINDY!!!

Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: