Sunday, February 26, 2006

Warm Week Ahead, But...

The data we are looking at, suggest a warmer than average week ahead! Most places will even hit 70 this week in Region 8 at some point. The warmup begins on tomorrow. This little nugget of information is lining up with our 2006 Severe Weather Outlook that we are airing in a special two part series, Monday and Tuesday.

Here's the bad news... when temperatures go above average this time of the year... We usually have to pay a price! The Storm Prediction Center already has Arkansas flagged for the possibility of a Severe Weather event later this week. Unfortunately, I agree with them.


We'll have to wait and see, but as you enjoy the nice weather this week.... Remember that you need to keep up with the forecast too!

I'm off to Church and then to work. Craig Rickert and I are editing the Severe Weather Outlook piece that will air Monday and Tuesday. You should check it out. This week may verify our outlook for this Severe Weather Season!

I also have a funny raccoon story I need to share and a deer story... Maybe I'll blog about that tonight or tomorrow morning! FUNNY stuff!

Take care,

Ryan

rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: