Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rolling The Dice...

Alright, here's my official forecast for tonight's little storm. If you notice, the best place to see snow will be to our South and East. The northern part of Region 8 may not even see a flurry! This is my first chance to forecast any wintry weather in about three years. I'm glad it is a little, weak system. This allows me to get back to forecasting snow and such. It looks like most of the kids (if not all) in Region 8 will be going to school tomorrow. The only exception may be down in our Southern Counties.

We'll see how well this forecast pans out... Take care and feel free to email me anytime. If the roads do get a little slick in the morning, I'll be out in the Wood Ford StormTracker testing the roads!

Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: