Friday, March 03, 2006

Good Friday To You!

Today is the start of a 4 day weekend for me! I have a few things work-related things I have to do, but I don't have to go to work. Today, I'm off to speak at the The Exchange Club luncheon. After that, it's off to work in the yard.

All we have right now is mud and a few sprigs of grass. We hope to have the flower beds cut-in, manure laid, fertilizer spread, and shrubs planted today. Tomorrow, I'm going to go fill the truck up with mulch and the flower beds will be well on their way... Everything else will have to wait until until April. We're are going to have some more freezing temperatures... in case you were wondering.

I'm going to throw out some more Rye grass today, but the Bermuda is going to have to wait until May. I can't wait to have the yard look at least partially completed!

Anywho, have a great weekend. I might post some pictures if I get anything accomplished!

Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: