Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm Still Here!

I have been horrible about finding time to blog! A lot has happened since Friday's post... I got the flower beds in and the grass will be planted soon. I'm so sick of the dirt yard, but my oldest son loves it! He had all the dump trucks and shovels out this past weekend.

Here's a list of what has happened since Friday:
  1. My second niece was born!!!! WooHoo (pictures coming soon!)
  2. My Brother-In-Law came home from Iraq for 2 weeks to see his little baby girl! "Thanks" to everyone that has kept them in your prayers. He goes back for 6 months after this trip home.
  3. Much less exciting.... I changed the brakes on the mini-van.
  4. I changed the alternator on my truck.
  5. Spoke to The Exchange club of Jonesboro
  6. Spoke to Rotary of Jonesboro
  7. My youngest son has thrown up several times...

As you can see, I have been rather busy!!! I did have a four day weekend away from work and it was nice to go to church on Sunday night. That was a change.

On top of that, we have some strong storms moving in! I'll blog about that in a few minutes....

Take care,

Ryan

rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: