Here's a list of what has happened since Friday:
- My second niece was born!!!! WooHoo (pictures coming soon!)
- My Brother-In-Law came home from Iraq for 2 weeks to see his little baby girl! "Thanks" to everyone that has kept them in your prayers. He goes back for 6 months after this trip home.
- Much less exciting.... I changed the brakes on the mini-van.
- I changed the alternator on my truck.
- Spoke to The Exchange club of Jonesboro
- Spoke to Rotary of Jonesboro
- My youngest son has thrown up several times...
As you can see, I have been rather busy!!! I did have a four day weekend away from work and it was nice to go to church on Sunday night. That was a change.
On top of that, we have some strong storms moving in! I'll blog about that in a few minutes....