Thursday, August 03, 2006

Paul Eells, 1935-2006

I don't care if you are an Arkansas fan or not, Paul Eells has been a part of almost everyone's sports life. As a native of Nashville, I have heard the name "Paul Eells" since I was a kid. Most of you know, he worked in Nashville before coming to Arkansas. He was a class act, a great announcer, a great broadcaster, and one of the best all-around in this business. The sports world and the broadcasting world truly has lost one heck of a guy. I believe the most moving story that I have seen so far did not come from Arkansas, but from Nashville. If you have a moment take a look at WSMV's Tribute to Paul Eell's by clicking here. It left me a little misty-eyed....

Take care,
Ryan

For more about Paul's car accident and his life, check the links below:
Dan Miller's Notebook
Paul Eells Bio
Voice of the Razorbacks Dies In car Accident
Huckabee Issues Paul Eells Proclamation
More Stories...

No comments: