Saturday, September 15, 2007

Please Stay Dry!!!

There is an MCS to our Northwest that was not suppose to be as strong as it is right now. If you watched last night, I mentioned that the clouds would increase, but we would remain dry. I REALLY hope I got the forecast right! We have a home game at A-State tonight AND I promised dry weather!

The thunderstorm complex near Springfield, MO does have me a little concerned, BUT I still think it will get gobbled up by the dry air over Region 8. I'll be tracking it through the afternoon. It's 1:45 right now and it looks to be shrinking. Let's hope so!

Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By now we all should know the weather has a mind of it's own. Though it would be nice to stay dry at the game, relax "Weather Guy" it's not you fault. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway.

Anonymous said...

I saw this MCS coming out of southeast Kansas at about 11:00 this morning, an I was like OH NO!!! 8-O - Take comfort in knowing that it is not raining here at this time, even though the radar indicates some light precip. You can see it drying up as it gets into east Arkansas, anyhow! Woo-Hoo! :-D

- It's also 66 degrees here!