Friday, August 06, 2010

Best Job In Raycom Media

I'm working on a project for Raycom Media and ran across video of our station in Hawaii. (Yes, our company owns a station in Hawaii!) Their main weather guy topped all of my liveshots in 45 seconds.... Standing on the beaches of Hawaii, giving the weather forecast, watching the monster waves, with surfers in the background! This clip is from 2 days ago.

I've always heard that it is expensive to live in Hawaii, but I think I can live in a shack to be in that scenery. I plan to be here in Region 8 until I retire, but if they ever ask me to transfer to Hawaii... I may be packing! Wouldn't you?


Ryan

3 comments:

AppleFan said...

I'd live in a conch shell, with my wife AND cat...

Unknown said...

I think I might have to leave this area also for the beach.

Chris said...

Im with you Ryan, with that kind of scenery it would matter where I live.