I have started to look at data again and sadly, we're looking at more wintry weather in our future. I just exchanged some texts with Andrew and we both agree that a dusting to 1", maybe 2", is possible Friday night. Here are the he bullet points for Friday night:
- It's not much, but enough to cause some travel problems.
- Isolated areas might get 1-2", but most stay close to 1".
- Snow will likely start after sunset on Friday evening and will end by sunrise on Saturday.
- We go above freezing on Saturday.
Beyond that, a stronger storm system will impact Region 8 Monday into Tuesday. I really hope this part of the forecast changes, because it could lead to more school days in June. Here are the bullet points:
- Storm track is still uncertain.
- Appears to give us snow Monday evening into Tuesday.
- Too early to pinpoint accumulation amounts.
- Temperatures will easily be cold enough to support wintry weather.
I have no maps to share because I'm blogging on a mobile device. Hopefully I can share more sometime tomorrow. Have a great night.