- Most of you will see snowflakes falling.
- BUT, Most of you will not see much accumulation.
- The greater chance for significant accumulation is south of I-40.
- I see three chances for snow over a 36 hour period
- First chance is tomorrow morning (Monday AM) and it could give some brief snow showers for Region 8 and could give some spots a dusting, even on roads. Key words: BRIEF and LIGHT.
- I suppose there is a chance that it will be enough to cancel some schools, but I don't speak on behlaf of the schools.
- Second chance is the main round. It comes in tomorrow night and mainly gives snow to areas south of the KAIT viewing area, aka Region 8. I expect it to clip White, Woodruff, Cross, St, Francis, and Crittenden counties.
- Third chance is the chance I just noticed. There could be some brief snow showers Tuesday, during the day. This is still questionable, but if it materializes, could bring a dusting in some parts of Region 8, especially in the White river Valley area. Stay tuned.
- So, with all of that said, here's what we are thinking right now:
Stay tuned and we'll keep you updated! I plan to look over more data tonight and should have an update between 9:00 and 10:00 PM.
Have a great Sunday!