- Today will be nice and mild. Enjoy it!
- Tomorrow (Sunday), most of us will start as plain ole rain...
- As the cold air comes in from the north, temperatures will drop FAST and we will change to freezing rain.
- Freezing rain will change to sleet.
- The faster we switch to sleet, the better chance we have to keep our power!
- I expect some lightning tomorrow evening in the heavier sleet and freezing rain storms!
- NEW: Some of the data this morning suggests that we COULD switch to snow. I'm waiting on more data before biting on that. Stay tuned.
Andrew Wilson will be on air tonight at 6:00 and I'll be on at 10:00. Also, set you clocks to watch Andrew tomorrow morning between 7:00 and 8:00 for live updates. I'll be on tomorrow evening at 5:00 and 10:00.
Follow me on Twitter for updates through the day at @ryanvaughan. I'm heading out for the day with my family. Have a great Saturday!