- Travel through a large part of Central and Southern Arkansas will be bad this afternoon.
- Travel through northern Mississippi will be bad later today.
- Travel through northern Alabama will be bad later today.
- Region 8 will only see flurries or sprinkles it appears.
- Some of Region 8 may even go into the 40s.
- It will be colder near the snowfall due to dynamic cooling of the storm itself. In simple terms, the storm is bringing it's own cold air to the party from aloft and transporting it to the surface.
Here's what we are expecting at Noon: