- It's going to rain on Halloween, BUT the best chance of rain will be around lunchtime.
- Everyone in Region 8 will have rainfall, so the ground will obviously be wet.
- 0.50-1.00" of rainfall is likely.
- Most of the rain will end before sunset.
- A few sprinkles, drizzle, and some ISOLATED showers may still be possible in the evening.
- Rain chances are:
- 60% at 7AM
- 100% at Noon
- 40% at 5PM
- 20% at 7PM
Let's show you what radar may look like on Halloween. Early in the day, the rain will be increasing in coverage and intensity:
By Noon, our rain chances will be at their highest of the day. This will be a good time to take a nap!:
By 5PM, rain will be tapering off in most locations, but still some leftover showers:
By 7PM, we may have most of the rain out of Region 8, but I still think we will have some pockets of drizzle or sprinkles:
Let's hope we get the rain out of here before the ASTATE game and Trick or Treating! This is my last blog post about the rain chances on Halloween, BUT I will do 1 or 2 LIVE Facebook videos before Halloween evening. Stay tuned to Facebook and Twitter for that info!
Have a great weekend!