- Rain chances are higher than normal.
- I do not think it will be a solid sheet of rain, meaning that we may get some trick or treating in, even if this storm moves into Region 8 on Saturday.
- Regardless, the ground will likely be wet.
- At this time, the unstable air SHOULD arrive after midnight. This is my utmost concern. We will watch the severe weather threat CLOSELY to see if it speeds up. I do no want a repeat of what we saw in Caraway. We will warn you in advance.
- It also looks windy. This messes up costumes and bonfires. :(
Pay attention closely to the forecast this week!