- Accurately pinpointing the greatest coverage and amounts to a particular hour is very difficult at this point. We are still 4-5 days out.
- The greatest rain chance per 12-hour window appears to be between noon Saturday to midnight Sunday morning (Late Sat night).
- Severe weather does not look likely.
- Greatest chance to have some lightning would be Saturday morning, early. (Note: Not the most rain, though)
- Rainfall amounts should exceed 1.00" in most locations this weekend.
We are needing some rain! Here are two computer model projections for this weekend's total precipitation:
As you can see, we should have a pretty good soaker at times. We will tweak this forecast over the next few days AND I plan to have a LIVE video Q&A Facebook chat on the weekend rainfall at some point this week. Stay tuned for the date and time.
Have a great day and enjoy the nice weather.