- This still does not appear to be a big winter storm, but minor travel impacts are possible.
- The precipitation looks to come in a little faster than previously thought.
- Scattered sleet comes in on Sunday morning.
- Sleet will be off and on through the day on Sunday.
- Some areas switching to freezing rain.
- Any accumulation of sleet will be less than 1"
- Any accumulation of freezing rain should be less than 0.25".
- Watch each newscast for the latest update on new data and analysis.
Let's look at some maps to see what radar might look like. First, the sleet arriving Sunday morning:
By the lunchtime, we still have some sleet and freezing rain:
By the 10:00 News, many areas may be barely above freezing with just some showers:
We are watching it closely! Stay tuned.