- We have had 32.91" so far this year. That's 11.13" ABOVE average.
- March 2016 was the WETTEST March on record at 13.22".
- March 2016 was the 5th overall wettest month on record.
- May 2016 was the WETTEST May on record at 10.82".
- On May 24th, Jonesboro had 6.19" of rainfall, which made it the WETTEST DAY ON RECORD. The previous record was 9/1/1922. Here's an old climate log from 1922:
I'm glad that we are dry this week and I'm looking forward to summer. Rachel and I are doing some early research on the fall and winter months. Our early indications show that it could be active. Not a fan of that!