Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Been A Year

It's officially been a year since the Vaughan family went through their orthopedic tragedies. For those of you that forgot or just started reading, both of our boys broke bones last year.

My oldest son broke his arm playing soccer and had a cast for several weeks. About a week after he had his cast removed, he tackled my youngest son in the yard and broke his femur. As a result, he was in a body (spica) cast for several weeks. It was a huge challenge for us, but we had a great doctor. I fully recommend Dr. Ron Schechter to anyone with orthopedic problems. As parents, we were very impressed with his work and my boys still love him today.

Both boys are completely healed and unfortunately play just as rough as they did prior to the accidents.

Our story is going to be featured in the next issue of The Beacon for AMMC. Pick up a copy...

Anywho, I'm going to bed. It's been along day and I'm tired!

Ryan

Former Links:

No comments: